Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

noviembre 27, 2005

lenny kravitz - lady

I'm crazy for this little lady/I'm freaking for my little baby/'Cause she makes me feel good/She's so fine/Don't need all my other ladies/I'm beggin' for this little lady/'Cause I tell you she's cool/She's divine/I know she's a super lady/I'm weak and I've gone hazy yeah/I'm crazy for that lady/She's chic but she's not shady yeah/Sophisticated lady/And she makes me feel good/She's so fine/Never knew there was such a lady/That would make me want to straighten/Out my life at this time but I find/I'm thinkin' 'bout this pretty lady/I would love her to have my baby/'Cause you know she's no fool/She's refined/I know she's a super lady/I'm weak and I've gone hazy yeah/I'm crazy for that lady/She's chic but she's not shady yeah/Sophisticated lady/And she makes me feel good/She's so fine/Yeah/Don't you know she blows my mind/All the time/'Cause she makes me feel good/Like a real woman should/Yeah/She's so mine/Yeah/I'm weak and I've gone hazy yeah/I'm crazy for that lady/She's chic but she's not shady yeah/Sophisticated lady/And she makes me feel good/And she makes me feel good/And she makes me feel good/She's so fine/Yeah/Don't you know she blows my mind/All the time/And she makes me feel good/Like a real woman should/Yeah/All the time/Yeah/Yeah/Yeah/Yeah/Yeah

Etiquetas: